Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Basically her love of life unbanned for not guessing.
I would never laugh at you. Laugh WITH you, sure, but never at you. Unbanned. Hugs too! hug hug Praying
Nov 4th 2013 new
Jim sooo banned for being cheap: two times never laugh at you and two hug could be more generous even at this hour !!! smile wink rolling eyes
Nov 4th 2013 new
Genie is banned for calling Jim cheap. He's just thrifty.
Nov 4th 2013 new
Cathy is banned for forgetting that a certain man in Boston who will be sentenced Nov 13 first name is Jim also.(I promised not to mention that name.Aint I a regular Honest Abe)?
Nov 4th 2013 new
You are all banned for not sending my son birthday emoticons yesterday as he turned 13.

(He woke up and came to my bedroom saying with the deepest voice he could muster, "Hi dad; I'm a big, bad teenager today.")
Nov 4th 2013 new
(quote) Ken-1025595 said: You are all banned for not sending my son birthday emoticons yesterday as he turned 13.

(He woke up and came to my bedroom saying with the deepest voice he could muster, "Hi dad; I'm a big, bad teenager today.")
Brian, you're banned for assuming I forgot. I am just choosing to ignore the whole thing.

Ken, you're banned for the universal ban. Your son is way to young to be on CM, therefore we could not send him birthday emoticons.
Nov 4th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Brian, you're banned for assuming I forgot. I am just choosing to ignore the whole thing.

Ken, you're banned for the universal ban. Your son is way to young to be on CM, therefore we could not send him birthday emoticons.
Cathy banned for not alerting the thread is almost at an end! wave hug
Nov 4th 2013 new
Anne sooo banned for keeping tally back to the drawing fora meeting... laughing laughing laughing
Nov 4th 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: Anne sooo banned for keeping tally back to the drawing fora meeting...
Genie is banned for being too happy!!!
Nov 4th 2013 new
Jim sooo banned for being happy go lucky shamrock This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200