Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 26th 2013 new
laughing laughingAnne is banned for posting one minute late...
Oct 26th 2013 new
Martha soooo banned for not prep the kitchen for brunch before the Sunrise smile wave shhh
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: Martha soooo banned for not prep the kitchen for brunch before the
Genie is banned for not telling me lunch was served!
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Genie is banned for not telling me lunch was served!
wide eyedLunch at this hour? Banned for being unreasonable wink wave faint
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Lunch at this hour? Banned for being unreasonable
Anne, it is lunch up here on the eastern side of North America!! Anne is banned for not being with the program!
Oct 26th 2013 new
Anne soooo banned for not informing us what is for lunch, i am having a hissyfit laughing wink
Oct 26th 2013 new
The Dreaded Man who I promised not to mention again is going to be sentenced Nov 13.I ban everyone for not giving him a going away party.
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: The Dreaded Man who I promised not to mention again is going to be sentenced Nov 13.I ban everyone for not giving him a going away party.
I ban Brian for again mentioning the unmentionable!! weeping rolling eyes
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I ban Brian for again mentioning the unmentionable!!
Banning Jim for not offering to do the heavy work in the garden mischievous eyebrow
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Banning Jim for not offering to do the heavy work in the garden
I ban Anne for thinking I am any good at garden work?
Posts 21 - 30 of 200