Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 25th 2013 new
But, is life even worth it if it keeps beating you down? Not to be unappreciative of the suggestions, but just wondering about life in the larger sense ....
Oct 25th 2013 new
Check out "Practicing the Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.
In the Now, this very moment, there really is no pain. Only when you think about the past or the future and ignore the present is most pain felt.
I had a bit of a nothing week, but that is past, and right now I am fine and God is with me.
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: But, is life even worth it if it keeps beating you down? Not to be unappreciative of the suggestions, but just wondering about life in the larger sense ....
Yes life is always worth itno matter what! Hang in there,what awits us in eternity is beyond belief.God is good.Reach out to others in pain who are in worse shape.There is always someone who needs help.Visit the Old people at the local Rest home.That way you will go outside of your self.It will bring you back up to the surface.Say hello to someone.That can make of world of difference in someones life.There are many lonely people.Seek out Gods beauty.Like the laughter of these babies. www.youtube.com
Oct 25th 2013 new

Richard, what made your week lousy?
Oct 25th 2013 new
rosary Praying theheart Do not give up. Keep hoping for better days. They will come. Expect a miracle. God Bless! :)
Oct 25th 2013 new
well, you made it this far! :o)
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-695247 said: well, you made it this far! :o)
true he has,but;we want him to make it all the way wink
Oct 25th 2013 new
Pray the rosary, call someone, invite the person over or go out. Whatever you feel like. Good to know that you are reaching out here. We here for you. Talk away.... You are a special man, God loves you and we all care for you. It can only get better.
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Tricia-877261 said: do not isolate. go people watch. go watch tv for a bit while working out at the gym/sitting at a bar. if you isolate, at least try to watch funny things on youtube.

hang in there. I've been there many times.
I find people watching even more depressing, especially when pretty ladies pass.
Posts 11 - 20 of 176