Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 26th 2013 new
Prayers! The Lord has given you this forum for support; He never leaves you alone. MaryAnn
Oct 31st 2013 new
Bad day today ... Very bad ... Does life ever go well? ... Ever? ....
Oct 31st 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Bad day today ... Very bad ... Does life ever go well? ... Ever? ....
Praying theheart Praying Richard..........sorry you are going through some hard times. Many people here have given some well expressed thoughts. We've all been there at different times of our lives. It's not how many times we get knocked, it's how we react to it that keeps making us stronger. I've been there MANY times.

Oct 31st 2013 new
When feeling down, I marvel at what God has given me, the people who are in my life and at everything I think is beautiful. To be amazed at whatever is in front of you is like spiritual Prozac. When it's harder to do that, I take my calendar and each day, I write two things that I was amazed by. It's like therapy! God wants us to be happy, right?

When I don't know what to do with myself: I pray, play music, read, go to the movies, hang out with my friends and family: anything that will keep me busy. But mostly, I try to be surrounded with friends and family so that I don't feel alone and sad. Also, talking to Jesus in the Eucharist helps me to get through everything. I hope that this post can help you! God bless!
Oct 31st 2013 new
I forgot! I'm praying for you! Praying
Oct 31st 2013 new
(quote) Melissa-790653 said: When feeling down, I marvel at what God has given me, the people who are in my life and at everything I think is beautiful. To be amazed at whatever is in front of you is like spiritual Prozac. When it's harder to do that, I take my calendar and each day, I write two things that I was amazed by. It's like therapy! God wants us to be happy, right?

When I don't know what to do with myself: I pray, play music, read, go to the movies, hang out with my friends and family: anything that will keep me busy. But mostly, I try to be surrounded with friends and family so that I don't feel alone and sad. Also, talking to Jesus in the Eucharist helps me to get through everything. I hope that this post can help you! God bless!
But how do you do that, Eucharistic Adoration, in Russia? I thought they were all Orthodox over there?
Oct 31st 2013 new
hug richard if you don't me asking not imposing hopefully... what do you like to do on your spare time wave
Oct 31st 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Bad day today ... Very bad ... Does life ever go well? ... Ever? ....
GBU my 20 year old suffers this way too and it is good you are reaching out......hopeful someone here says something that helps
Oct 31st 2013 new
Yes. There must be one thing that was good today? One thing? biggrin
Oct 31st 2013 new
if you ever just need a ear or shoulder msg us any of us ... it is nice to chat ... smile
Posts 41 - 50 of 176