Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 28th 2013 new
Nothing on my mind.....well...youtu.be
Oct 28th 2013 new
youtu.be

Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I wonder if anybody thinks of Whitey Bulger?
When there are so many virtuous saints on whose lives to meditate, why do you pick a criminal? I suspect if Whitey Bulger knew of your fascination with him you might have ended up one of his victims.

Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Nothing on my mind.....well...http://youtu.be/BnALWjKNO7U
And with that we are returned to the eternal question posed at the start of the thread....why? Oh, why? laughing
Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) John-132457 said: And with that we are returned to the eternal question posed at the start of the thread....why? Oh, why?
Nothing comes to mind laughing
Oct 28th 2013 new
note I don't know why she swallowed the fly .... perhaps she'll die note
Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) John-132457 said: And with that we are returned to the eternal question posed at the start of the thread....why? Oh, why?
youtu.be
Oct 28th 2013 new
youtu.be

Oct 28th 2013 new
".....do birds suddenly appear every time you are near... "
Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: I don't know why she swallowed the fly .... perhaps she'll die
youtu.be
Posts 11 - 20 of 50