Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 27 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said:

An outline of a human story is one way to entice others to align their sights to read more.

However, for your attempt to keep me in line, your wish is my command.

Voila! Look, a real live lady, instead of an outline!
Oct 27 new
Looking good Lina :) I love going through Indian,Chinese and Filipino stores with all inclusive,clothes ,scents etc. Antique shops for sure Art and craft shops.
Oct 27 new
(quote) John-559440 said: Costco. Used book store next to my barber. Home Depot.
Oh yeah, Costco. Have entry card, but do not go often, due to most food packaged in large quantities. One day I will get my pantry stocked again, though. Also like used book stores.....they have out-of-print books.
Oct 27 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Looking good Lina :) I love going through Indian,Chinese and Filipino stores with all inclusive,clothes ,scents etc. Antique shops for sure Art and craft shops.
Art and craft shops and music stores....I fear them, but they love me!
Oct 27 new
FYE for music and movies.

Jos. A. Bank for dress clothes for work/church.

And there is a little tea shoppe at the Seneca Center here in Morgantown where I buy my looseleaf tea. (And sometimes have lunch!)
Oct 27 new
Today, I am inclined toward Macy's because I shopped there and got a couple of good deals. Costco is on my list with Christmas coming up; they always have neat holidays buys. And I'll be a Target fan next week, due to buying Halloween candy for the kiddies!
Oct 27 new
I'm also happy to see Lina's lovely face again!!
Oct 27 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: I'm also happy to see Lina's lovely face again!!
And this is from she-who's-been-MIA-for-a-bit-herself! wave Good to see you posting again.
Oct 29 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: And this is from she-who's-been-MIA-for-a-bit-herself! Good to see you posting again.
Thanks, Lina! It's been a tough couple of months. I'm easing slowly back into life and CM. Chelle
Oct 29 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: FYE for music and movies.

Jos. A. Bank for dress clothes for work/church.

And there is a little tea shoppe at the Seneca Center here in Morgantown where I buy my looseleaf tea. (And sometimes have lunch!)
I love tea also. A family member of mine says that he really doesn't care for the taste of tea a lot, but that he does like the IDEA of tea. Clothing for church....not so easy to find these days, at least for us women.
Posts 11 - 20 of 63