Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: I'm also happy to see Lina's lovely face again!!
So nice to match a face to the writing! It is a good photo too, don't you think?
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said:

An outline of a human story is one way to entice others to align their sights to read more.

However, for your attempt to keep me in line, your wish is my command.

Do you answer a "non-photo" post or message? I don't.
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: I know what you mean. Right now I am reading, "Proof of Heaven," by Eden Alexander, M.D., but I don't give any of my money directly to Starbucks anymore.
Correction: the book I am reading, "Proof of Heaven," is written by EBEN Alexander, M.D., not Eden. It is a very good book, by the way, a best-seller, about a doctor's brain-death experience that, after he was healed, wrote about it.
Oct 29th 2013 new
yes Lina it's a great new pic! How you doing? wave
Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree, Ross for Women, Joanne Fabrics, used book store.
Marytown's Catholic gift shop, The Little Way Catholic gift shop. the gift shop at Mother Angelica's Shrine in Hanceviile Alabama and Birmingham. Petco, Petsmart. Not necessarily in that order. lovestruck!
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Today, I am inclined toward Macy's because I shopped there and got a couple of good deals. Costco is on my list with Christmas coming up; they always have neat holidays buys. And I'll be a Target fan next week, due to buying Halloween candy for the kiddies!
Chelle, I was a Macy's fan when I lived in Los Angeles. Due to proximity to the garment district, clothing prices were more readily marked down with good sales. I do very little department store shopping these days, but when I do, Macy's is still in there; I enjoy their displays that are always done well.
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Thanks, Lina! It's been a tough couple of months. I'm easing slowly back into life and CM. Chelle
Hope you're ok, Chelle.
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: yes Lina it's a great new pic! How you doing?
Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree, Ross for Women, Joanne Fabrics, used book store.
Marytown's Catholic gift shop, The Little Way Catholic gift shop. the gift shop at Mother Angelica's Shrine in Hanceviile Alabama and Birmingham. Petco, Petsmart. Not necessarily in that order.
Yeah, for Joanne Fabrics. I also like Catholic gift shops too. We have many that are attached to the California Missions, and the private ones are good too. I found that Christian stores, and not Catholic in particular, are also fun to visit.
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: I love tea also. A family member of mine says that he really doesn't care for the taste of tea a lot, but that he does like the IDEA of tea. Clothing for church....not so easy to find these days, at least for us women.
You can blame Captain Picard on Star Trek: The Next Generation for my tea habit. He was always ordering "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot" from the replicator. laughing I always make sure I have some Earl Grey on hand, though it's not the only tea I drink.

I even had my mom buy me a tin of officially licensed Star Trek Earl Grey tea for my birthday last year. (Available at thinkgeek.com for all you Trekkies.) Kept the tin when the tea ran out, and just keep refilling it with more Earl Grey from the local shop.
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: So nice to match a face to the writing! It is a good photo too, don't you think?
Oh, I don't know about that.... In real life, I resemble Margaret Thatcher.
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Do you answer a "non-photo" post or message? I don't.
Yes. Yes, I do.
Posts 21 - 30 of 63