Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 30th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Oh, I don't know about that.... In real life, I resemble Margaret Thatcher.
Stiff and pale? scratchchin eyepopping

Oct 30th 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: What is your favorite store. Please state your three favorites:
Is the NSA listening? scratchchin laughing
Oct 30th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Stiff and pale?

embarassed Then my photo IS accurate! gulp
Oct 30th 2013 new

!. Penzeys Spicesl Mere words cannot describe this place - every spice and herb in existence plus a sublime aroma and helpful knowledgeable employes. A good place for browsing and learning.

2. Costco. Even though I live alone most things can be divided into smaller packages and frozen.

3. Trader Joe's. You never know what you will find here.

Oct 30th 2013 new
Nice photo, Lina!
Oct 30th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Oh, I don't know about that.... In real life, I resemble Margaret Thatcher.
Having met you I can safely say you look nothing like Margaret Thatcher.

Oct 30th 2013 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: Having met you I can safely say you look nothing like Margaret Thatcher.

Yeah, she had a better hairstylist.
Oct 30th 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said:

!. Penzeys Spicesl Mere words cannot describe this place - every spice and herb in existence plus a sublime aroma and helpful knowledgeable employes. A good place for browsing and learning.

2. Costco. Even though I live alone most things can be divided into smaller packages and frozen.

3. Trader Joe's. You never know what you will find here.

Ooh, #1 sounds interesting!
And yea for Trader Joe's. You're right--all sorts of unusual things I wouldn't find elsewhere. Plus, they occasionally sell alcohol-filled chocolates, which I buy for my aunt for Christmas.
Oct 30th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Yeah, she had a better hairstylist.
And you are a bit more animated, at least these days!

Oct 30th 2013 new
Tough call, Salvation Army, Amvets, Habitat ReStore.. wink
Posts 31 - 40 of 63