Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 30th 2013 new
Mom and Pop ran antique stores and eateries, and Hobby Lobby.
Oct 30th 2013 new
Tractor Supply Store
Oct 30th 2013 new
St Vincent de Paul Thrift Stores, Goral's (Polish deli and groceries in New Port Richey, FL), and hobby stores that sell trains and cars! I could spend all day in any one of these three, and not get much else done rolling eyes
Oct 31st 2013 new
Herberger's, ShopKo, Menards
fabric stores, hardware stores, lots to look at in both.

Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Is the NSA listening?
ALWAYS!!
Nov 1st 2013 new
LL BEAN
WEST MARINE
BARNES and NOBLE

I love the LL BEAN store in Freeport, Maine

Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: You can blame Captain Picard on Star Trek: The Next Generation for my tea habit. He was always ordering "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot" from the replicator. I always make sure I have some Earl Grey on hand, though it's not the only tea I drink.

I even had my mom buy me a tin of officially licensed Star Trek Earl Grey tea for my birthday last year. (Available at thinkgeek.com for all you Trekkies.) Kept the tin when the tea ran out, and just keep refilling it with more Earl Grey from the local shop.
The tins are cool, aren't they?
Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said:

!. Penzeys Spicesl Mere words cannot describe this place - every spice and herb in existence plus a sublime aroma and helpful knowledgeable employes. A good place for browsing and learning.

2. Costco. Even though I live alone most things can be divided into smaller packages and frozen.

3. Trader Joe's. You never know what you will find here.

Oh, yeah...Trader Joe's is a favorite of mine too.
Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) John-132457 said: Tough call, Salvation Army, Amvets, Habitat ReStore..
These all definitely serve their intended purpose.
Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) Kathryn-346207 said: Tractor Supply Store
Now, that one is quite different!
Posts 41 - 50 of 63