Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Hannah Maluyao | 1382699295 October 25, 2013 | 4:08 a.m. PDT PDT story
Staff Reporter Pedophilia Now Classified As A Sexual OrientationIn the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM V), the American Psychological Association (APA) drew a very distinct line between pedophilia and pedophilic disorder. Pedophilia refers to a sexual orientation or profession of sexual preference devoid of consummation, whereas pedophilic disorder is defined as a compulsion and is used in reference to individuals who act on their sexuality. http://www.neontommy.com/news/2013/10/pedophilia-sexual-orientation
Hi Bernard et alia,

I don't get this. The world gets stranger and stranger.

Looking at the article, what on Earth is a "metrosexual"?

Jim ☺
Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) James-17080 said: Looking at the article, what on Earth is a "metrosexual"?

If you decide to Google it, brace yourself...

Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: If you decide to Google it, brace yourself...

Hi Jerry et alia,

As you know, I ain't too smart, so I Googled it.

eyepopping boggled

Jim ☺

Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) James-17080 said: Hi Jerry et alia,

As you know, I ain't too smart, so I Googled it.

Jim ☺

Hopefully the warning allowed you to prepare and at least blunt the impact to some degree.

Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Hopefully the warning allowed you to prepare and at least blunt the impact to some degree.

Hi Jerry et alia,

laughing Yes, thank you, but the shock to the old nervous system was still pretty great.

Jim ☺
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) James-17080 said: Hi Bernard et alia,

I don't get this. The world gets stranger and stranger.

Looking at the article, what on Earth is a "metrosexual"?

Jim ☺

metrosexual

noun \ˌme-trə-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl\
/* media.easybib.com type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E")); /* ]]> */
CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago
CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago

Definition of METROSEXUAL

: a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes
metrosexual adjective
Oct 29th 2013 new
Hi JIm welcome back.It's good to see you! wave
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Hi JIm welcome back.It's good to see you!
Ooops sorry meant to write James! MY mind is failing me too!
Oct 29th 2013 new
I wish I could say that I am shocked that those idiots are lobbying to allow sex offenders employment in the schools. But I am not. I have seen the way the twisted elite in the school system stick together. No insult meant towards folks like Wendy and Mike who are concerned about this issue.
Jerry when I called that number, I was so outraged I could barely express myself but I did manage to blurt out strongly, "Please don't kill that bill". I was asked what state did I call from.
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Ooops sorry meant to write James! MY mind is failing me too!
Hi Bernard et alia,

My goodness, man, we're friends! (I hope). Please call me Jim :-) That's how I sign my writings to you.

It's good to be back. It's looks to me like you're as smart as ever, Bernard. It's my mind that's failing. The neurons just don't fire the way they used to anymore. I'm getting old, Bernard, but I want to contribute when I can.

We are friends, but of course, that does not mean we always agree, and disagreement is part of the spice of friendship.

For me, it is also educational. I don't have all the answers. I come here, talk to you and others, and learn new things all the time. That is one of the things that makes CM so great.

Jim ☺
Posts 11 - 20 of 62