Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Nov 1st 2013 new
I drop something in the shop and can't initially find it. Then there it is Thank You Lord
I think of all the knowledge I have as I am a "Jack of all trades" Thank You Lord
For all the things You have provided for me Thank You Lord

Steve wave
Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: That's not all.

Been thinking about you, dear Tracy.
Thank you, Dawn.

Today, as my family and the entire community of Loogootee prepares to commemorate the one year anniversary of my late husband Paul's death on Nov. 3...

sad PRAY FOR ME Praying

Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) Tracy-929496 said: Thank you, Dawn.

Today, as my family and the entire community of Loogootee prepares to commemorate the one year anniversary of my late husband Paul's death on Nov. 3...

PRAY FOR ME
You're NEVER alone!
Got your back.
hug hug hug Praying
Nov 1st 2013 new
theheart theheart theheart Just do it!
Nov 1st 2013 new
Hopelessly
Madly
Completely

I
love
you
Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) Lenn-1017174 said: Although a bit judgmental I like your "Let them preform".
You can not argue with an idiot (open mind challenged)
Rather, sit back and watch their demons whisper in their ears as their mouth motors on.
eventually they will pay for their own performance (acts/actions)
We all have crosses to bear.
Place it at the foot of the cross...let God fix em, I can not!
Lenn
Also
mind your business
I just now realized that this was a 45+ thread, Lenn! Oops! Please forgive!

Fortunately, "Let 'em perform" originates with my now 93 year-old grandfather, so perhaps I am validated by proxy?? I would say that he means it not in a precisely judgmental way, but, as it seems you sense, a discerning one. People will show you who they are!
Nov 1st 2013 new
heart and soul

Nov 1st 2013 new
(quote) Michael-485354 said: Eat your vegetables
Go to bed
Because I said
Say you're sorry
Do not hit
Clean this mess
Get back here
They're both nice
You win again
Wash your hands
I love you
There's no monsters

Repeat these 3 word phrases for 20 years or so, try not to worry too much, and fake the rest. Parenting 101. Worked for me. I would write a book to make millions, but that's all I got.
you left out my favorite, SHUT THE DOOR!
Nov 1st 2013 new
rose "My true Love" heart
heart "My New Love" rose

Praying for you! hug hug hug
Nov 1st 2013 new
Let Go and Let God.

Ok a few more than three but it is my favorite lines.
Posts 31 - 40 of 53