Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 2nd 2013 new
Thinking today (yesterday here) how important and moving those words are on a headstone "of your charity please pray for the soul of.." and how ,yes,we need to pray especially for the forgotten ones in Purgatory.
Nov 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: My dear Mother honored this day as much or more as yesterday. (All Saints) She regularly made the Mass on All Souls' She used to say "We don't need to worry about where the Saints are...or how happy....but we certainly should pray for the Poor Souls...and ALL Souls" Yesterday the young priest gave a very brief homily But it sure was thought provoking on Mother Teresa. When asked what it took to be a Saint she said, "Only desire.....God will do the rest"
thankfully that's the truth...........God takes our weakest bits and makes us strong if we are but willing
Nov 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Thinking today (yesterday here) how important and moving those words are on a headstone "of your charity please pray for the soul of.." and how ,yes,we need to pray especially for the forgotten ones in Purgatory.
amen
Nov 2nd 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Nov 2nd 2013 new
Kathryn--

Thank you for posting these prayers. Prayers for you and for all our departed--friends, family, strangers alike.

Chris
Nov 2nd 2013 new
Praying
Nov 2nd 2013 new
Praying
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Yesterday our priest gave a wonderful homily on souls and the levels of purgatory.
Nov 3rd 2013 new
What a great thread... I hope it can continue to be a hot topic the entire month.
Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: My dear Mother honored this day as much or more as yesterday. (All Saints) She regularly made the Mass on All Souls' She used to say "We don't need to worry about where the Saints are...or how happy....but we certainly should pray for the Poor Souls...and ALL Souls" Yesterday the young priest gave a very brief homily But it sure was thought provoking on Mother Teresa. When asked what it took to be a Saint she said, "Only desire.....God will do the rest"
amen rosary
Posts 11 - 20 of 23