Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: GBU especially today...............I have 3 friends with a b-day today
Thank you! hug It's a good day, lol!
Actually, I know a few others celebrating birthdays today as well, and have a dear friend (fellow CMer) whose husband passed exactly one year ago today too - so we're celebrating lives who have touched us both here on earth AND in heaven today!!
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy Birthday, Mary party Happy Birthday! present cookie
Nov 3rd 2013 new
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mary!
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy Birthday,Mary.
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy Birthday Mary, hope it's great!
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Thank you Michael, Johnny, Brian, and Therese! hug It's a great day here in Indiana - sunny and perfect temps! heart
AND I'm currently winning my Fantasy Football match for this week! YAY!!! laughing laughing rolling eyes
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy birthday, Mary! rose Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! rose
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, Mary! party
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Thank you Margo and Lina! hug
I'm surrounded by extremely thoughtful people - I've been spoiled rotten - even serenaded! What lady doesn't love that, right? faint heart
Nov 3rd 2013 new
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FRIEND MARY!!!
Happy Birthday!partypresenthug

You are one of the best things this site has given me! I love you and wish you the very best!

(Jerry, thank you for starting this thread! You are a gem! hug)
Posts 11 - 20 of 32