Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy Birthday Mary! Happy Birthday! party discoball
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy Birthday Mary and many more discoball party balloon present Happy Birthday! hug rose rose rose
Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FRIEND MARY!!!

You are one of the best things this site has given me! I love you and wish you the very best!

(Jerry, thank you for starting this thread! You are a gem! )
hug wave Thank you, Lady Dawn! Right back at ya, Dear Friend! You have impacted my life more than you know in the time I've been a member (including my 3 year 'break') - and I thank God for you! You are a true Princess inside and out, God's beauty shines through your interactions with each and every one of us! Love you dearly! heart rose hug
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Angela and Genie - thank you both so very much! hug wave Forum connections are wonderful, aren't they? biggrin biggrin
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Rolling Along <--- wheelies for the birthday girl
Nov 4th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: <--- wheelies for the birthday girl
Thank you, Zoom! hug Wouldn't be a complete birthday without a few of your wheelies! wink biggrin
Nov 4th 2013 new

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, dear Mary!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

To one of the greatest gifts I've received from being a member of CM...a friend like YOU, Mary. I wish you nothing but happiness both now and forever. May the good Lord grant you your heart's desire...

I love you to pieces, Tracy

(Remember, your twin, separated at birth? Though I'm not quite sure how that worked considering the 'slight' age difference!!!)

Nov 4th 2013 new
(quote) Tracy-929496 said: Happy birthday to you!Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, dear Mary!

Happy Birthday to you!!! To one of the greatest gifts I've received from being a member of CM...a friend like YOU, Mary. I wish you nothing but happiness both now and forever. May the good Lord grant you your heart's desire...

I love you to pieces, Tracy

(Remember, your twin, separated at birth? Though I'm not quite sure how that worked considering the 'slight' age difference!!!)

SING IT, SISTER!!! laughing hug

Thank you for the birthday wishes and prayers, Tracy! You are a wonderful new-found blessing in my life as well. rose

And as for my heart's desire...... God's always working on it - after all, He knows us best, right?. heart ( I'm fairly certain I'm a challenge though wide eyed, and I'm definitely a continual work in progress! boggled )
Until He has me fully prepared (as well as preparing my future husband for a handful like me eyebrow) - He's put supportive, faith-filled blessings like you, Lady Dawn, Sir Jerry, etc (I could go on FOR-EV-AH...) to keep me laughing, smiling, growing in my faith, and feeling mighty loved! lovestruck!
Nov 4th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Mary. rose Happy Birthday! rose

Nov 4th 2013 new
Happy Birthday! rose Happy birthday, Mary!! Glad you had a good day, and here's wishing you 364 more just as good, or better!
Posts 21 - 30 of 32