Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 4th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: .... and here's wishing you 364 more just as good, or better!
Thank you Josephine and Beverly! hug The CM community is amazing - so many I haven't met in real life, yet I absolutely enjoy our connections. There are some real quality Catholics out there.

Now......to figure out how to actually meet you all IRL....hmmm scratchchin
Ohhh I have an idea mischievous ...everyone needs to come to the Indy Christmas Party on 12/14! wave (That event promotion was pretty smooth of me, don't ya think? wink laughing )

And Beverly - I love your last line! I'll take it one step further and wish EVERYONE a whole year of good (or better wink) days ahead! Praying biggrin
Nov 4th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Now......to figure out how to actually meet you all IRL....hmmm
Ohhh I have an idea ...everyone needs to come to the Indy Christmas Party on 12/14! (That event promotion was pretty smooth of me, don't ya think? )

Ya, Mary,

You are one SMOOOOTH operator. I think you missed your calling in life...as an Event Promoter!

I already got my Christmas party outfit picked out...can't wait!

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Posts 31 - 32 of 32