Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Nov 20th 2013 new
I have funeral the first week of Dec so how about the second Sunday. Please send me email on here so we can get plan the event and we can decide where we want to go and do.

Nov 20th 2013 new
I have funeral the first week of Dec so how about the second Sunday. Please send me email on here so we can get plan the event and we can decide where we want to go and do.

Nov 30th 2013 new
Keep me posted on what you decide! I would be interested in attending.
Dec 4th 2013 new
Here is the plan: We will going to mass at Catherdal..mass time ? Then to disney city walk for lunch and walking around....nothing yet planned for evening but still thinking. The date is Dec. 14th. Please contact me to exchange numbers. Looking forwards to meeting all who join us.
Dec 10th 2013 new
Sorry I need to cancel. I am having back issues. I will try again in Jan...next year.
Dec 11th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Sorry I need to cancel. I am having back issues. I will try again in Jan...next year.
Praying Praying theheart hug Thats ok you take care of your health; thoughts & prayers are with ya! Mike "Peace"!!
Dec 12th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Bernadette! I was on the 91 Freeway recently and remembered that Concourse Bowling has a brunch and bowl on Sunday mornings. I think it looks like fun! And, hopefully, it would entice both the ladies and the men!! The link is below. Chelle

http://concoursebowling.com/party-with-us/bowling-brunch/
This sounds like fun! Early risers could meet for Mass beforehand, too. biggrin
Dec 12th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Sorry I need to cancel. I am having back issues. I will try again in Jan...next year.
Healing blessings, Bernadette. theheart
Dec 15th 2013 new
Thanks for the prayers and I am thinking the third weekend would beq great for me.
Posts 11 - 19 of 19