Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 4th 2013 new
Praying Praying hug
Nov 4th 2013 new
Praying
Nov 4th 2013 new
Oh, my gosh, you guys!

Thank you ALL so much for the generous outpouring of prayerful support. You have no idea how much it means to me. I realize we ALL must carry our own crosses and burdens ~ and no one is exempt. The only way to heaven is the Way of the Cross.You wouldn't want mine...and I wouldn't want yours. It is a selfless act of mercy (which is simply 'love that seeks to alleviate the misery of others') to overlook one's own problems or sorrows, that may even threaten to overwhelm at times, to offer a hand up or encouraging word to another. Thank you for that.

Each difficulty that arises in our lives was carefully and lovingly chosen by our wise and merciful Father, who weighed it to be not one ounce too heavy, so that we may not despair, nor too light, so as not to produce the strength and holiness it was intended for. I knew this in my head before my late husband's illness, but it's taken one year after his death for me to accept it in my heart.

God love and bless you all,

Tracy
Nov 4th 2013 new
Hi Tracy what special words to hold close to your heart---theheart rosary
Nov 4th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-356811 said: Hi Tracy what special words to hold close to your heart---
Peter,

Isn't that what our lives are made up of?

A combination of tender memories to hold close, while not dwelling in the past...
Living in the present moment because that is all that's really 'real'...
Keeping HOPE alive for brighter and more blessed future.

God bless
Nov 5th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying theheart rosary rosary rosary hug hug hug
Nov 5th 2013 new
Praying
Nov 5th 2013 new
hug Praying
Nov 5th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Nov 5th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart hug

Posts 31 - 40 of 47