Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Save the date - Saturday, December 14th... for the 6th Annual CM Indy Christmas party.

I'm working on the Event page, look for it in the next week or so.
Nov 13th 2013 new
I have it on the calender Rob, and I already have a white elephant gift.
Nov 13th 2013 new
The date has been reserved for this party for weeks...and my new Christmas outfit is bought! Looking forward to it, Rob.
Nov 13th 2013 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: ..... I already have a white elephant gift.
eyepopping rolling eyes boggled Uh Oh! Dennis already has his ready for an unsuspecting victim.....er....I mean PARTY GUEST! wink .
Be afraid, people, be VERY afraid. tongue mischievous laughing
Nov 14th 2013 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: I have it on the calender Rob, and I already have a white elephant gift.
Some new clothes, perhaps, Dennis? Anything to do with fire? Come on...give us some hints, Dennis... wink
Nov 14th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Uh Oh! Dennis already has his ready for an unsuspecting victim.....er....I mean PARTY GUEST! .
Be afraid, people, be VERY afraid.
wide eyed Mary...just how much SHOULD we be afraid!?!? lol wide eyed tongue
Nov 14th 2013 new
You're all cracking me up laughing Tim hasn't confirmed he's coming, but if Dennis has another clothing item, there may be TWO wrapped and waiting for unsuspecting attendees. wink
Nov 14th 2013 new
The event page is UP! So head on over and sign up! Whoo Hoo!!!
Nov 14th 2013 new
Count me in! Like I could pass up an event with this group. laughing

Now to figure out a white elephant gift. scratchchin

And to get the voice warmed up for singing wink (Really, I will sing!)
Nov 14th 2013 new
Looking forward to seeing you all wave
Posts 1 - 10 of 59