Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 14th 2013 new
(quote) Jan-805954 said: Please pray for my very dear friend who was just diagnosed with lung cancer.
Praying rosary
Jan I have a friend who is in Boston today looking for any kind of treatment for his wife's brain tumor. Its her third round of cancer. I will be Praying for your friend and all who are fighting cancer
Nov 14th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Nov 14th 2013 new
(quote) Jan-805954 said: Please pray for my very dear friend who was just diagnosed with lung cancer.
Tonight's Rosary is for your intentions Jan. May God hold your friend in his healing hands!
Nov 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kevin-696435 said:
Jan I have a friend who is in Boston today looking for any kind of treatment for his wife's brain tumor. Its her third round of cancer. I will be Praying for your friend and all who are fighting cancer
Praying theheart
Nov 14th 2013 new
prayer for your friend
Nov 14th 2013 new
Thank you Kevin and Dianne for your prayers for my friend.
Nov 14th 2013 new
Thank you, Tim, I appreciate your kindness in saying a Rosary for my friend. God bless you.
Nov 14th 2013 new
Thank you for your prayers, Tom. I appreciate your special intentions for my friend.
Nov 15th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart Prayers for your friend, Jan. May healing and courage be granted to your friend. Sending you hug hug .
Nov 15th 2013 new

Praying theheart theheart rosary

Posts 21 - 30 of 48