Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) Caesar-1003937 said: I have really one (actually 2 but kind of combined).

I want to know why we cannot see if the message we send was at least read. I feel this would eliminate the "OMG did she/he read it and not attracted or interested" feeling that we get. You know I am right. We all feel that way at one point.

Why can't we know when was the last time someone has logged into the site. Would someone write a caring and real message to someone that has not logged on in months. I know that I have written many messages and wonder did she/he read them, when is the last time they logged in and that is why they have not read my message.

I feel if features like this might attact more members.

What do you think?
I see what you're saying and agree with some of the above posters, is it better to know when someone has read it and not replied?
My personal advice is to chill out and have a 'not bothered mentality' when messaging or awaiting a message as I reckon all messages are likely read, except from a trial account.

Good luck with your search

Dec 1st 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I think the best way to get to know people on CM is to go to events, read and jump into the forums and chats. It is important to pray for your future mate and pray that you will cross paths.
what if there are no events in your area? or at least I haven't come across any yet.
Dec 3rd 2013 new
Events are created by & hosted by fellow CatholicMatch members, just like yourself. If there aren't any events in your area, you're welcome to coordinate one or you may want to post in the "Member Meet Ups" forum to find others in your area who may be interested in getting together or hosting an event.
Posts 11 - 13 of 13