Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 20th 2013 new
Well, my profile photo is of my favourite Transformer, but that's generally the only difference.

I love using FB to rant about the lack of respect for the dignity of life this society exhibits, I post news articles about the Church and other interesting political goings on, Catholic "memes" and other "calling out PRotestant heresies" things, also, a good deal of posts about Transformers and zombie apocalypse readiness planning. I'm all for cute cat memes but I want to force peopel to think beyond the shallow nature of feel good flowery pro-"gay marriage" posts.

Concurrently I did do a "what word you use most on FB" search. For me "abortion" and "bacon" were equal.
Nov 20th 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: Hi John! Hope you are well!!
Hi Dawn! I'm just dandy, grumpy and solitary as ever. wink Hope you're good too.
Nov 20th 2013 new
My answer to the question in your heading is "no and it doesn't have to." My face book account has nothing to do with the option of dating with marriage in mind. Now on the other hand, I do behave myself so that there is no contradicting my Catholic standards on my part. Many of the people I am friends with on Facebook are local and know me anyway. I am commonly known in my locality as someone who is sociable yet does not get involved in other peoples drama and I take care of my own back porch.
Nov 20th 2013 new
Mine is pretty much the same, although I am a little more political on FB, but I'm not shy about promoting pro-life issues or my catholic faith.
Nov 20th 2013 new
Not at all because I do not have a Facebook profile!
Nov 20th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Not at all because I do not have a Facebook profile!
To quote one of the Little Rascals "Me neither too!!"
Nov 21st 2013 new
It's disappointing to see non-Catholic elements especially expletives on a CM 's facebook page or even liking a comment with it.It makes one wary of including people as friends on FB.I try to have more inspirational and Catholic items and really enjoy when others do the same.
Nov 21st 2013 new
Does it accompany a FacePix of eyebrows, nose and mustache, under the familiar frizzy halo?
Nov 21st 2013 new
Does this mean you still watch your videos on a BetaMax recorder?
Nov 21st 2013 new
My FB page is more revealing, because I limit my contacts and visibility to people I actually know and maintain relationships with in real life. No one there would disagree with anything here. I'm committed to transparency and "WYSIWYG."
Posts 41 - 50 of 62