Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 22nd 2013 new
Those without sin can launch the first volley of rocks. Are you after a date or a spot on an infotainment show? Read the Pater Noster, read it again, and once again, got the idea?
Nov 24th 2013 new
In my case... since I work in the news media and hence I am limited as to what I can post on facebook, I am more opinionated on my CM profile when it comes to politics. That said... there's nothing on my facebook profile that isn't addressed on my CM profile. If you didn't know me on CM, or from my inner circle of friends, you can probably deduce some of my political views on fb based on my pictures and movie interests, but beyond that it's kind of enigmatic (unless you can see some of my more private posts which are only circulated among close friends and family).
Posts 61 - 62 of 62