Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Member Profile

Nov 18 new
(1) How to we know what date a member is added,
(2) if a member does not maintain his/her subscription, does their profile still show up under search and if it does still show up if you send a message to the member will they get the message.

I hope that is clear.
Nov 18 new
I do not think there is anywhere that shows when a person joined. A profile does have the "New Member" flag on it for the first couple of weeks after they have joined so it is one way to identify new members. Yes, profiles stay up even for unpaid members - in the Quick View section of a person's profile page it will tell you under "Active" when the last time they logged in was so always look for folks who are on recently also look at the Activities section to see how active they really are on the site. Hope that helps.
Nov 18 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: (1) How to we know what date a member is added,
(2) if a member does not maintain his/her subscription, does their profile still show up under search and if it does still show up if you send a message to the member will they get the message.

I hope that is clear.
The only way to determine the date another member joined Catholic Match is to ask them. For your own account, I don't see any way to tell when you joined, but you can see when you first paid or renewed your subscription by clicking on the arrow to the right of your name-member# on the menu bas, clicking on the Account option, then clicking on the Review button under Order History.

By default, profiles are not deleted and remain open to receiving messages when a member's subscription lapses. The member may choose to delete the profile at any time, and they are deleted after an extended period of inactivity (if I recall correctly it is 18-24 months, or possibly longer. Debbie??)

Unpaid members are notified when they receive messages or emotigrams and can see who sent them, but they are unable to read the message itself until they are paid.

Nov 18 new
Hi,
That makes perfect sense, but I notice that there are parts of the website that are a little inaccessible.
How, for instance would someone using a screen reader access the information about when a person began to pay?
Nov 18 new
(quote) Vanessa-1027016 said: Hi,
That makes perfect sense, but I notice that there are parts of the website that are a little inaccessible.
How, for instance would someone using a screen reader access the information about when a person began to pay?
You can view the order history only for your own account; you can't see anyone else's.

Following is a link directly to the order history page. You may be prompted to enter your CM sign-on passowrd as a security measure.

www.catholicmatch.com

Nov 18 new
After 18 months of inactivity, profiles are removed.
Nov 18 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: After 18 months of inactivity, profiles are removed.
Do I get a gold star? Or at least a silver one?? lil mikie
laughing

Nov 18 new
You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! Three gold stars!
Posts 1 - 8 of 8