Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 19th 2013 new
Praying
Nov 19th 2013 new
(quote) Haley-1019327 said: I have been sick most of my life with my PCOS and my menstrual cycles. During my childhood I would be bedridden with the pain of the cramps and throwing up. I am somewhat confident that I will pass, but I need some prayers please! I am overcoming another obstacle and I started my menstrual cycle. It is a very emotional day for me, if I can pass this test while on my period, the very thing that was responsible in my life that held me back, I'd feel so happy. Please pray for me!
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Nov 19th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Nov 19th 2013 new
Prayers offered for good health and freedom from pain.
Nov 19th 2013 new
Hi Haley-sorry about your sickness-hug -------May God's Mercy be upon you-by the Power of the Cross and Resurrection-May you know His Healing Love--May you be filled with the Holy Spirit------nothing is impossible walking with God-God loves you Haley and is with you-no matter what----Lift you eyes up and rejoice -He is with you Always-theheart rosary
Nov 19th 2013 new
Hi Haley, I teach for the GED. If I can help in any way, other than prayers - I'm already doing that for you! - send me a message. I'm praying you pass these tests and for your healing. God Bless...
Nov 19th 2013 new
Hugs and prayers
Nov 20th 2013 new
shamrock & Praying
Nov 22nd 2013 new
Praying Katie, I am sorry you had to suffer throughout all those years, I hope you are doing better.

Thank you all for your prayers! hug I received my results at 1:54AM in my email yesterday on The Preparation of Our Lady Feast day. Coincidence? I think not heart Praying

I am so very happy to announce that I scored 700 on my writing! Not only did I score a high honors score on writing, but I'll be able to graduate with honors now!

My heart is full of emotions, I know I couldn't do it without everyone's prayers and support. Thank you all so much! hug heart
Nov 22nd 2013 new
Wonderful news Haley, I pray it is only the beginning for you as to the doors that will be opened to you, and that you are able to pass through each one in good health
Posts 11 - 20 of 23