Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 21st 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: You've opened up an interesting question. I know he has a sense of humour because he made me. But was he wise in doing so? If so, how?

So, there you go, Genie. On your next date, ask the fellow, "Was God wise in making you? How" And while he's thinking about it, you can have soup, main course, dessert and coffee.
That would be a good ? to ask coming from you.

My ? for my date, "Are you up to the challenge for God's wisdom to be with me?" Then I will take up with your suggestion, having my soup, main course, dessert and tea while he's thinking to the task giving him as it will not be an easy one. hug heart crossfingers smile rose rose rose
Nov 21st 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: How do intending the-ones make themselves needy for the other? There is the ballad of Lucy and Schroeder and the dead deaf guy who gets between them, where Lucy is needy for Schroeder but Schroeder is only needy for the dead deaf guy. Perhaps what is needed is someone who occasionally has a need to be let free to chase the Red Baron, secure in the knowledge that when the sun sets and it's too dark to fly, a foot will bang insistently on the front door and there will be the intending the-one with a bowl requiring your sustenance in his mouth.
so interesting where do we begin !!!
Nov 22nd 2013 new
Happiness--just to be truly happy.
Nov 22nd 2013 new
I'd learn to fly!

Nov 22nd 2013 new
Or tied to a cross ....................................................................

brainless ...

... waiting for a tin man, a cowardly lion, a someone else and a yellow brick road?
Nov 22nd 2013 new
I hope you can send me a bottle of whatever it is you're drinking. laughing
Nov 22nd 2013 new
guess that is tied to hips ....

too much weight on the shoulder.....

rocks in our head probably the culprit ....

waiting for that balloon to take my baggage off to somewhere/anywhere just for the heck off it... endless adventure ..... or is it task at hand .... who dares come to me and give me hand .... lighten my weight .... your the one i dream off oh well poof just a dream ....
Nov 22nd 2013 new

tinyurl.com
Nov 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said:
... endless adventure ..... or is it task at hand ....
Meaningful work is an adventure, and different types of meaningful work provide the changes that are as good as a holiday.
Nov 22nd 2013 new
smile thx for the uplifting Dove and the drink start off my day on the right foot smile better than all those calories >>> eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, pancake to keep me down !!!
Posts 41 - 50 of 60