Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I hope you can send me a bottle of whatever it is you're drinking.
he's just a jovial guy
Nov 22nd 2013 new
so full of inspiration and witt smile
Nov 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I hope you can send me a bottle of whatever it is you're drinking.
my thoughts is that its not in the bottle but who is holding the bottle that should be send to you heart hug Praying shhh crossfingers smile rose rose rose
Nov 23rd 2013 new
But what if the bottle contains a I Dream of Genie?
Nov 23rd 2013 new
Or alluvial .................................................................................................................................................

ie., as full of mud as the
www.nrcan.gc.ca
Nov 23rd 2013 new
you might find a unique treasure kept hidden !!!
Nov 24th 2013 new
Hi Kathy,

Screenplays! Thanks for asking.

biggrin
Nov 24th 2013 new
Today, forget the dreams of big time philanthropy. I'd like to have had some one to share my after Mass drive through the country. And, later in the week, some one to share the cooking and hosting of a proper Thanksgiving meal complete with the fruits of a garden we've toiled in all summer long. smile
Nov 24th 2013 new
A home to call my own...In fact I'm getting ready to put in an offer on a townhome on Monday, and I'm praying that everything works out and that I'll be moving into my new home the beginning of next year...
Nov 24th 2013 new
Thank all those who made my life so wonderful hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Posts 51 - 60 of 60