Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Nov 25th 2013 new
As long as you're not doing what popped into mind instead of adventure laughing "I'm having an affair," popped to mind shocked

Adventure is subjective. For me just waking in the morning starts a new adventure!
Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) David-174079 said: ...theater...I'm out of touch, a Les Mes and Phantom fan 
Funny you mentioned Phantom, because years and years ago I went out of my then-comfort zone after a matinee I saw in Toronto. The actor who played the Phantom was out signing autographs and I got up my nerve to speak with him, telling how good he was and how much he had improved since the last time I saw him. I told him I was going to see the evening show (I was a bit nuts back then!) that night with a friend and he invited us backstage, gave us a tour, and even had his driver take us back to our hotel! So very cool. smile

I was with a group of internet friends who met up in Toronto for the seventh anniversary performance. One member of the group spoke with that same actor afterwards and invited him to our hotel. He actually showed up and sang "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" for us. It was fantastic! That Toronto production was so great, both in the quality of the performances and how they treated fans.
Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Jeanne,

A fellow Okie. I love that verse. I am going to write it down and read it often. :-)
Not only that, I work in Purcell! I am Mary Zuech's Home Again project!!
I'm just now starting to get acquainted at Our Lady of Victory. If you're ever downtown, stop by the Register - would like to meet you.
Jeanne
Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) Margaret-20183 said: Funny you mentioned Phantom, because years and years ago I went out of my then-comfort zone after a matinee I saw in Toronto. The actor who played the Phantom was out signing autographs and I got up my nerve to speak with him, telling how good he was and how much he had improved since the last time I saw him. I told him I was going to see the evening show (I was a bit nuts back then!) that night with a friend and he invited us backstage, gave us a tour, and even had his driver take us back to our hotel! So very cool.

I was with a group of internet friends who met up in Toronto for the seventh anniversary performance. One member of the group spoke with that same actor afterwards and invited him to our hotel. He actually showed up and sang "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" for us. It was fantastic! That Toronto production was so great, both in the quality of the performances and how they treated fans.
That must have been an unforgettable experience!
Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: I want more adventure! I've added riding motorcycles to my life, but only behind the real driver! I'd like to take dancing classes too, and ride a sailboat, climb a mountain, swim in the ocean, and walk the Appalachian Trail. Anyone want to come along?
I'm in for all of the above, but we still need dates. tongue
Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: As long as you're not doing what popped into mind instead of adventure "I'm having an affair," popped to mind

Adventure is subjective. For me just waking in the morning starts a new adventure!
eyepopping laughing Wow, that would be just a tad racy for this schoolteacher and mom of 2. Adventures are like fun, we should invent our own whenever possible!
Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: I'm in for all of the above, but we still need dates.
Yes, there is still that sticky problem... boggled
Nov 25th 2013 new
Jeanne,

That's fantastic!! My parish. Are you going to Mass at Our Lady's?? Know the Zuech's well. I will stop by the Register, hopefully over the breaks I will be home a bit more lol. I spend most of my time in Norman right now.

I look forward to meeting you!!

Lauren
Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said:  we should invent our own whenever possible!
Inventing means using the imagination. I CAN'T HANDLE MY IMMAGINATION! embarassed
Nov 25th 2013 new
Let me be the home school substitute teacher for a day! I triple dog dare you!
Posts 41 - 50 of 119