Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Christmas Music

Nov 24 new
Once again the Season is upon us.I got my Christmas CDs on. My picks 1Elvis Christmas Album 2Christmas With The Rat Pack(Frank,Dean and Sammy) 3Merry Christmas Johnny Mathis(MR Christmas Johnny) 4A Jolly Christmas Frank Sinatra 5Christmas Through The Years (Various Artists)Readers Digest 3 CD Set 6 Christmas Garth Brooks 7 Snow On Christmas Hank Snow 8 Bings Christmas Album Bing Crosby(A classic album from the 1940s to the present day.No Christmas without MR Crosby) 9The 12TH Month Of The Year Kingston Trio 10 Beatles Christmas Album(Im not making this up.Starting in 1962 The fab Four sent out a special Christmas 45 to all paid up members of their fan club.Shortly after the 1970 breakup Apple put out an album of the complete Christmas Messages to fan club members..Years later a few CDs crept out by some radio stations)
Nov 25 new

Andrea Bocelli - The Christmas Song

www.youtube.com

Nov 25 new

Christmas in Our Hearts by Jose Mari Chan...

www.youtube.com and

Give love on Christmas Day....

www.youtube.com
Nov 25 new
Martina McBride www.youtube.com
Nov 27 new
Blue Christmas Elvis Presley www.youtube.com
Nov 27 new
Nutcracker Suite www.youtube.com
Nov 27 new
Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy www.youtube.com
Nov 27 new