Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Hello Everyone, just want to see if you believe in love at first sight? What in your minds constitutes a spark based on this first look? Is it their hair, their skin tone, or the way they carry themeselves? For me its their inner beauty they possess, that coupled with their outer features that makes me believe in love at first sight. Thus, it compels me to want to know all about them when that spark is struck, and never let it go out but to keep kindling that initial love.
Nov 24th 2013 new
I think you can find someone attractive at first sight. I'm not sure that is the same thing as love - at least it shouldn't be. What if the person is already married and you didn't see their ring finger right away? shocked
Or what if the person is involved in one of these modern-day live-in situations where neither person wears a sign of marriage as they have not had a commitment ceremony, but they shack up together, and for all intents and purposes are living as if they are married when they are at home?
Nov 24th 2013 new
I think you can fall in love with someone at first meeting, not just by sight, but by conversing and sharing and connecting on many levels.
I do not believe that just because you can fall in love so easily it will be easy to maintain that love.
Real love takes commitment, time, determination, hard work, 'doing' not just 'feeling' love.
And the person you fall in love with can also just be showing you a facade or be a person having an unusually good day.
Nov 24th 2013 new
For me it is never just the way a person looks, no matter how gorgeous they are. Truly! I notice smiles and eyes, but not much else!
It's all about their heart, their sharing the same thoughts or having thoughts that open my world, their being.
Nov 25th 2013 new
With my poor, low, vision I HOPE love isn't required at first sight! shocked laughing

Love is sacrifice, greatest example is the crucifix. I doubt many could do that! LUST at first sight?
Nov 25th 2013 new
You tell those young people!
Nov 25th 2013 new
I vote with Rachel and Clair.
Nov 25th 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: You tell those young people!
What? eyebrow
Nov 25th 2013 new
I don't believe in love at first sight.
I do believe, however, that sometimes we will meet someone and immediately there will be an awareness that somehow he or she will become important in our lives -- or we will become important in theirs.
But love, IMHO, has to be earned.
Nov 29th 2013 new
Yes. I believe in love at first sight.
Posts 1 - 10 of 77