Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Nov 30th 2013 new
yes, I do
Nov 30th 2013 new
The question is about belief. If God loved the infants Judas Iscariot and Pontius Pilate at first sight and has the ability to transfer this faculty of perception to a human, and neither Scripture nor Tradition binds him from doing so, why not believe in this unseen?
Nov 30th 2013 new
I beg to differ if any one else said this to me I would have asked CM to block all contact:

What would your reaction be if, in the middle of this instant connection, the person slapped you in the face or puked all over you?

I apologize if you think this an example of a great guy - this happens to not represent mine. If this is the norm you will no longer see me on the forums.

Possibly this is why people are actively complaining about the lack of quality of the forums.

Nov 30th 2013 new
rose heart I absolutley do, this happened to my husband and I. Then we became each other's best friend. We talked about this often. It WAS God that brought us together. rose heart
flower Too bad more people haven't experienced it, or won't recognize it. flower
And of course there was hard work and effort put into the marriage ~ that is life. Just because you have love at first sight doesn't make it a fantasy life of no work, that's just ignorance. angel
Nov 30th 2013 new
The answer could be that you are shocked and bewildered but you are still in love. What is the difference between the love of a saint and that of a co-dependent? The externals may look the same but the state of internal wholeness is (invisibly) different.
Nov 30th 2013 new
Yes, I believe in love at first sight. It happened to me.
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) William-888220 said: Hello Everyone, just want to see if you believe in love at first sight? What in your minds constitutes a spark based on this first look? Is it their hair, their skin tone, or the way they carry themeselves? For me its their inner beauty they possess, that coupled with their outer features that makes me believe in love at first sight. Thus, it compels me to want to know all about them when that spark is struck, and never let it go out but to keep kindling that initial love.

It was year 2003 when i met my first love through renewal experience in our parish.... not sure if it's love at first sight, but the moment i saw him.... i feel uncomfortable, cannot even look on his eyes.... unexplained feeling. Then after five years we've met again... Maybe first love never dies...
Dec 1st 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: The question is about belief. If God loved the infants Judas Iscariot and Pontius Pilate at first sight and has the ability to transfer this faculty of perception to a human, and neither Scripture nor Tradition binds him from doing so, why not believe in this unseen?
sheesh roystan id figure at least you would catch the beatle reference
Dec 2nd 2013 new
I am a hopeless romantic person for believing that love can exist at first sight. Attraction is different, and you will know it when it happens to you. Because you will never forget the moment you first saw him orher.
Dec 4th 2013 new
I may be taking this out of context, but when I hear that love has to be earned, I think of how it is quite the opposite with God. With Him, love need not be earned, but freely received. I know you're speaking of human love, but I still don't think we can speak of love in the way of earning it. After all, our love must mirror that of His love. Yes, we need to prove our love, our response to love....but earn it? Just my humble thoughts...
Posts 41 - 50 of 77