Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: No. Love at first site is a fairy tale made up by Hollywood and story tellers. You can like someone at first site and have a good rapore with them but true love only happens with time.
Since it has not happened to you, it is understandable that you would believe it is a fairy tale made up by Hollywood.

Since it happened to me, on the other hand, I know it is possible.

I can agree that if one believes in the tales of Hollywood they will be lead astray. True love at first sight is rare.But it can and does occur.
Jan 2nd 2014 new
oops, Paul...YOU are the "....gentleman from the state of Washington I was citing...that was YOU!
I wrote the name "Albert"....forgive me!

"otherwise as the experienced gentleman from the state of Washington, Albert, states...otherwise it may not come to fruition...but that does not deny the..."

sorry...
Barbara

Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: With my poor, low, vision I HOPE love isn't required at first sight!

Love is sacrifice, greatest example is the crucifix. I doubt many could do that! LUST at first sight?
Hahaha Clair! laughing

No, I dont believe in love at first sight. It sounds, to me, really impossible but...who knows?

scratchchin

Have a good day! wave
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Attraction, spark, connection, intrigue, etc., yes.

Love, no. That takes work, commitment and time.
I second that!
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: But, I think Brian really has something there...

If you are prayerfully approaching dating, if you peruse Scripture, if you are in meditation, and praying before the Blessed Sacrament, and asking even your guardian angel to help you find a mate, God willing...and then....you are hit as Kerry posted way back...in that absolutely stirring passage on loving one over distance and time...

Perhaps, this IS one you are being given through prayer?...and you do "know" it in your mind, heart, eyes and soul... it is possible...this IS such a one...but you must choose her/him and she/he must reciprocate in choice...otherwise as the experienced gentleman from the state of Washington, Albert, states...otherwise it may not come to fruition...but that does not deny the spark of Spirit fire indicating and pointing...There goes your HOPED FOR woman/gentleman...Will you choose to love?"
God gives us free will in ALL things...When free will is partnered
as Brian said "it saves time" to be zapped by the Holy Spirit in a Christ centered environment... and you can go straight to: "Will you DANCE with me?" Good News-all around!
and...HE, ultimately, is "Lord of the Dance"!
Jan 11th 2014 new
No.

They need to walk by a second time. mischievous wink
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Megan-21150 said: No.

They need to walk by a second time.
It was her first walk by my nephews table in a restaurant, and he pointed at her and said "She's going to be my wife." They will be having their second child this summer.
Posts 71 - 77 of 77