Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Alex-314577 said: That I don't drive.
Any desire to elaborate, Alex?
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Hi Rachel, I cant help but ask: A butterfly phobia? And do you use a bread machine or knead the dough old-fashioned way?
I was attacked by a male butterfly defending it's dying mate when I accidentally intruded on her last moments -- I know it sounds silly, but it terrified me! He could have fluttered me to death!
I dislike bread machines and either knead by hand or use my 27 year old KitchenAid to at least start. I use whole grain flour and 3 rises. My kids love helping me make pepperoni rolls or monkey bread with the dough too.
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: I was attacked by a male butterfly defending it's dying mate when I accidentally intruded on her last moments -- I know it sounds silly, but it terrified me! He could have fluttered me to death!
I dislike bread machines and either knead by hand or use my 27 year old KitchenAid to at least start. I use whole grain flour and 3 rises. My kids love helping me make pepperoni rolls or monkey bread with the dough too.
Me again, Rachel. What a great experience for your children! And how did you know I was wondering about the sensitizing event that led to your butterfly phobia? How did you know it was a male and that its mate was dying?
Nov 30th 2013 new
My sports knowledge and my love for making the "perfect" cheesecake
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Me again, Rachel. What a great experience for your children! And how did you know I was wondering about the sensitizing event that led to your butterfly phobia? How did you know it was a male and that its mate was dying?
I actually didn't understand for many years until a while ago I researched it and figured it out -- I'll never know for positively sure, but it fits!
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Tracy-1002858 said: My sports knowledge and my love for making the "perfect" cheesecake
Hi Tracy, thanks for posting. Sports knowledge is a tremendous asset in communicating with men!
Nov 30th 2013 new
Beware, then, the Mothguy ... or sump'n.
Nov 30th 2013 new
I'm not as much of a mean old bat as you'd think from reading the forums. smile
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Hi Elizabeth, I am assuming you are referring to Lina's post? And how do you answer them?
Jokingly, of course, that I have not find yet proper genetic information for my child ..
Nov 30th 2013 new
I can juggle (both literally and metaphorically). biggrin
Posts 11 - 20 of 194