Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 5th 2013 new
It least this gives me another chance to take a picture -- maybe even record the whole process -- in case a pushy boy causes catastrophe again!
Dec 5th 2013 new
Ow, I definitely feel that one. It is so easy and quick to destroy, so long and cares taking to create.
Dec 5th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Ana -- hey, if you see a beautiful girl with long blond hair it might be my daughter Catherine there in Miami so say hi! She's at U of Miami, pre-med.
Rachel, that's wonderful!!!! Please do not hesitate to let me know if your sweet girl needs anything!! I am here for you and for her. smile
Dec 5th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Right now I'm nearly crying! A boy slammed into my Julia as she entered the school today carrying her beautiful hogan -- Julia dropped the box and it smashed to pieces!! I just brought in a new bucket of dirt and cut more sticks from a tree so she can start anew when she gets home from her dad's tonight at 6:30. The teacher gave her 3 more days to get another one made and brought in to school. waaaaaaaah!
Oh, no!!!!!! sad This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 194 of 194