Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Highly surprising, Kerry, and rather riddle-like. I don't want to get into deep water by asking, but would you care to say more?
My eyesight is very bad and I've had wear thick glasses since I was a little kid. I understood long ago that swimming would entail terrifying periods of near blindness and the idea was not appealing.
Nov 30th 2013 new
That I am more quiet then what I appear due to my talkative nature and that I am quite caring and will do anything for almost anybody

Mark
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Kerry-1020795 said: My eyesight is very bad and I've had wear thick glasses since I was a little kid. I understood long ago that swimming would entail terrifying periods of near blindness and the idea was not appealing.
There are prescription goggles. tinyurl.com
Nov 30th 2013 new
Do you believe in Providence? Or the King of the Jews (in Latin)? And why is Providence on RI? Anyway, Providence came to roost in my inbox a few moments ago (but, alas, not from Rhode Island) to ask whether it's because I'm in a witless protection program. After posting something on struggle and ego, I guess I'll just eat my own cooking and say yes.
Nov 30th 2013 new
Do you believe in Providence? Or the King of the Jews (in Latin)? And why is Providence on RI? Anyway, Providence came to roost in my inbox a few moments ago (but, alas, not from Rhode Island) to ask whether it's because I'm in a witless protection program. After posting something on struggle and ego, I guess I'll just eat my own cooking and say yes.
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Kerry-1020795 said: My eyesight is very bad and I've had wear thick glasses since I was a little kid. I understood long ago that swimming would entail terrifying periods of near blindness and the idea was not appealing.
Kerry, you live in Hawaii. I understand your disinclination toward swimming. Being probing again, are you able to enjoy the shallow waters, the beaches, or boating there? Please say yes so the ladies will sit up and take more note. LOL
Nov 30th 2013 new
That I once went to prison - I actually went to several prisons as an intern in my first year of graduate school. I was setting up therapy programs for prisoners. I also worked as parole officer chasing after sex offenders. I actually did my thesis on my work in this field.
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Jan-805954 said: That I once went to prison - I actually went to several prisons as an intern in my first year of graduate school.
If you can say you once went to prison then I can say I once was a hooker. A rug hooker, that is. I once volunteered at a local historical village and demonstrated hooking rugs. The woman who taught me liked to refer to me as the Happy Hooker, which of course horrified the incredibly self-conscious girl I used to be.
Dec 1st 2013 new
With Jan talking about deviant behavior and Margaret referring to her hooker past - you now what they say about those Catholic girls! LOL
Dec 1st 2013 new
My son wanted to be a hooker when he was young. "You know, Mom, those guys that hook fish!" LOL
Posts 31 - 40 of 194