Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 1st 2013 new
That I am as old as I am-- I have been told enough that I don't look my age that I believe it.

People are often surprised by what comes out of my mouth-- my mind is nimble and when I feel like I am free from having to censor myself I can be quite clever and humorous.

That I'm still single. Of course. (I think a lot of us hear that.)
Dec 1st 2013 new
That I write Children's Books
Dec 1st 2013 new
(quote) Kerry-1020795 said: My eyesight is very bad and I've had wear thick glasses since I was a little kid. I understood long ago that swimming would entail terrifying periods of near blindness and the idea was not appealing.
Well Kerry, it is not too late to start:) When I was little I couldn't see very good either while swimming with no glasses at the lake. I was yelling at my younger sister to come on over on the slides, I wondered why she didn't after several attempts, hehe. Turns out it was a boy with blond hair, LOL!
Dec 1st 2013 new
Actually, that doesn't surprise me at all. You seem the type.
What else have ya got?
Dec 1st 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: And why is Providence on RI?
It's not. It's in Rhode Island. (Rhode Island is not an island.)
Dec 1st 2013 new
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Oh, I needed that!
Dec 1st 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: Beware, then, the Mothguy ... or sump'n.
Rachel, I think Roystan might be wondering whether your butterfly phobia might extend to moths and men. LOL
Dec 1st 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I'm not as much of a mean old bat as you'd think from reading the forums.
Marge, What makes you think you might be thought of as a "mean old bat?" Wise old owl or hysterically witty hyena has been more take. In fact, you seem like you'd be a real hoot to meet! LOL
Dec 1st 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Actually, that doesn't surprise me at all. You seem the type.
What else have ya got?
To whom are you referring, Marge?
Dec 1st 2013 new
Now that's a helpmate par excellence talking!
Posts 41 - 50 of 194