Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 1st 2013 new
Praying !
Dec 1st 2013 new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: Please ask St. Anthony to help me find my kitten. He was missing when I woke up this morning. I am worried sick. Thank you.
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
Dec 1st 2013 new
Praying weeping hugPraying with you. My cat was away for 5 days and came back. A few years later, he got himself into my Mom's closet for 12 hours. (He just came into the room as I was typing this.) Cats are good at returning.
Dec 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying Prayers that your little kitten returns home soon...

Dec 1st 2013 new
If he's lost outside (I'm assuming he is), put his litter box outside! I have lost cats twice after moving to a new home and this worked both times. The first time our cat had been gone for four days and I called the Phoenix Humane Society where we living. They told me that cats find their way home by following their scent. We poured out a litter box in an adjoining field and he was home within about 10 minutes. We moved to this house about a week ago and one of our cats snuck out to explore when I put the dogs out (it was 1am and 1 degree out). I put the litter box and a can of food outside and went to bed areound 2am. She was home before 3am crying to be let in. I will ask Sts Anthony and Francis to intercede!
Dec 1st 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Dec 2nd 2013 new
Praying Praying rose
Dec 2nd 2013 new
Praying Praying
Dec 2nd 2013 new
Praying you kitten comes home.
Dec 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Joyce-61410 said: If he's lost outside (I'm assuming he is), put his litter box outside! I have lost cats twice after moving to a new home and this worked both times. The first time our cat had been gone for four days and I called the Phoenix Humane Society where we living. They told me that cats find their way home by following their scent. We poured out a litter box in an adjoining field and he was home within about 10 minutes. We moved to this house about a week ago and one of our cats snuck out to explore when I put the dogs out (it was 1am and 1 degree out). I put the litter box and a can of food outside and went to bed areound 2am. She was home before 3am crying to be let in. I will ask Sts Anthony and Francis to intercede!
Great ideas Joyce! I frequently say prayers to St. Francis of Assissi, St. John Bosco, &/or guardian angels for protection & help in getting my cats to come home. I used to shake their kitty "treat" bag & tap a fork on their food bowl, but putting out kitty litter sounds even better. The only problem I have w/ leaving a bowl of food outside is other cats or critters who come up to raid the dish. I'll be praying your little kitten will find his way home though. Praying rosary rosary hug wave
Posts 11 - 20 of 21