Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Dec 5th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I've not long been back from the States where I visited with my best friend and love met here on CM in July.
For two fairly quiet people I think we've both done pretty well traversing 1/2 way across the world to spend time with one another ! Where there's a will,there's a way .On the last evening together my love asked if I would be his wife We don't have a date set as yet and really looking forward to Marriage prep.
I want to thank on behalf of both of us,all the wonderful people who have prayed ,given advice and real friendship
on this site.
Keeping you all in my prayers,Anne.
Wow! Who would have thought such a long distance relationship would prosper. Hope it works out for you.

Many blessings.
Dec 5th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I've not long been back from the States where I visited with my best friend and love met here on CM in July.
For two fairly quiet people I think we've both done pretty well traversing 1/2 way across the world to spend time with one another ! Where there's a will,there's a way .On the last evening together my love asked if I would be his wife We don't have a date set as yet and really looking forward to Marriage prep.
I want to thank on behalf of both of us,all the wonderful people who have prayed ,given advice and real friendship
on this site.
Keeping you all in my prayers,Anne.
Wow! Who would have thought such a long distance relationship would prosper. Hope it works out for you.

Many blessings.
Dec 5th 2013 new
Congratulations Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 5th 2013 new
Hello Anne & Sean
I have had the privilege in being someone who has walked some of this walk with you and Sean.
You are BOTH very fortunate to have had the inspiration , faith, love and willingness to be open to God's almighty hand.
If God wills it IT, JUST IS. All differences, distance , hindrances everything, the way is made straight and smooth.
Praise God for his hand in bringing you both to a beautiful faith filled marriage.
Wishing you both much joy, peace and happiness!
God bless both of you!
Much love your friend
Linda
Dec 5th 2013 new
heart Congratulations to both of you! hug
Dec 5th 2013 new
Congrats, Anne!
Dec 5th 2013 new
Congratulations! God bless both of you and your families!
Dec 5th 2013 new
Congratulations!!! Wishing you the best as you prepare for your wedding and marriage.
Dec 5th 2013 new
The very best to you both Anne... clap
And thank you for being such a witness and inspiration for the rest of us. May Our Good Lord hold you tightly together and cover you with His peace & joy... theheart hug theheart
Dec 6th 2013 new
Congratulations to you both!!! Prayers for you as you prepare for your marriage together.
Posts 21 - 30 of 73