Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Dec 7th 2013 new
Wonderful news, Anne! Congratulations! You are an inspiration to us all. His Blessings upon you both. Praying
Dec 8th 2013 new

Congratulations Anne! May God bless you and the Holy Mother be with you always!

You are an inspiration for us!

Dec 8th 2013 new
Special prayers for both of of you through this most important time of preparation. So where will you live?....His place? ... or yours?
Dec 8th 2013 new
Congratulations! May you have a married life full of blessings!
Dec 8th 2013 new
(quote) Larry-994477 said: Special prayers for both of of you through this most important time of preparation. So where will you live?....His place? ... or yours?
Thank you all so very much for your prayers rosebefore,now and ongoing rose .He is happy to relocate from USA to here and perhaps in time to come we may move there.Just reading the other forum on distance being a factor,
I think when you have found the one, distance becomes less of a hurdle and won't get in the way of being together.Traveling isn't new to both of us and we are adaptable, thank God.We were both pretty open to relocating in the beginning.
Not everyone is able to be open to a long distance relationship,but think what you would be prepared to give up
to be with the one you love in Marriage!Belongings are just" things",distance shrinks,hurdles become matter -of-fact challenges and family want what is best for you.I'm going to read again the blogs on LDR's to get some tips scratchchin

Dec 8th 2013 new
irked This better not mean you are moving here!!! duck laughing
Dec 8th 2013 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: This better not mean you are moving here!!!
mischievousI'm not THAT scarey, mate. crazy party
Dec 8th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I'm not THAT scarey, mate.
That's not what the crocodiles say!
Dec 9th 2013 new
Anne, you are such a beautiful person, I can see why he feel in love with you! Many blessings! XO
Dec 9th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Thank you all so very much for your prayers before,now and ongoing .He is happy to relocate from USA to here and perhaps in time to come we may move there.Just reading the other forum on distance being a factor,
I think when you have found the one, distance becomes less of a hurdle and won't get in the way of being together.Traveling isn't new to both of us and we are adaptable, thank God.We were both pretty open to relocating in the beginning.
Not everyone is able to be open to a long distance relationship,but think what you would be prepared to give up
to be with the one you love in Marriage!Belongings are just" things",distance shrinks,hurdles become matter -of-fact challenges and family want what is best for you.I'm going to read again the blogs on LDR's to get some tips

enjoyed your company in the forum and will miss it immensely weeping but your lovestruck! is so much more important, i congratulate you both biggrin

may our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour blessing and graces on both of you with happiness and love on a precious heavenly journey... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose

Posts 41 - 50 of 73