Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 12th 2013 new
I will certainly pray your aching heart is comforted... knowing the Lord is by your side and burden shared by the compassion of all who love and care for you rose rosary .
Dec 13th 2013 new
(quote) Shelly-1038431 said: I really miss my brother......He was in the Navy....christmas won't be the same without him....sure do miss you Philip....Love you.....your sister ....
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Dec 13th 2013 new
Praying rosary hug
Dec 13th 2013 new
Praying theheart
Dec 13th 2013 new
Shelly

Thanks for your Brothers sacrifice. God love him and he shall receive my prayers while I pray for the 98 men we sent home to wives, mothers and children in boxes for a war that wasn't a war

God love

Philip
Dec 13th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Dec 13th 2013 new
Praying
Dec 14th 2013 new
: Praying
Dec 14th 2013 new
(quote) Shelly-1038431 said: I really miss my brother......He was in the Navy....christmas won't be the same without him....sure do miss you Philip....Love you.....your sister ....
Keeping you in my prayers.....a visit to Arlington Cemetery during Christmas time is very rewarding.
www.wreathsacrossamerica.org
Posts 11 - 19 of 19