Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 16th 2013 new

I'm not sure which thought bothers me more:

- the idea that I might have a flaw wide eyed

- the idea that I have failed to repair it. surprised

weeping

Dec 16th 2013 new
Marge---Good News!--- I only talked about 1...the other 999 can wait to be reveal themselves in need of repair when we both get "mercy dates"!!!!
Dec 16th 2013 new
theheart you two crack me up theheart
Dec 16th 2013 new
My flaws were many but have been "managed" for many years with increased self confidence. The one thing I still have a problem with is "confrontation" or expressing "negative" feelings. I do not like to hurt someone else's feelings.
Dec 16th 2013 new
Susan, See how my number changed?...you need to be KIND now!! laughing wave

Dec 16th 2013 new
I should have read further. Amen to "Let God do the work." There is a saying: "Let go & Let God." Great to live by. Thanks!!
Dec 16th 2013 new
Oh, Anne, I just learned that in some minor conflict/ awkward situations, it is easiest to maintain open communication without the negativity if you make "I" statements: I felt uncomfortable...when...thus and such. or I feel let down when you don't....whatever". and say it as graciously as you'd like... scratchchin

We are all works in progress--isn't that the truth? God is NOT finished with me yet, for certain! eyepopping
Dec 16th 2013 new
oops! sorry for not spelling your name correctly! embarassed
Dec 16th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: Susan, See how my number changed?...you need to be KIND now!!

happy birthday to you!! happy birthday to you!!

BLESS YOU especially today
Dec 16th 2013 new
(quote) Margaret-20183 said: My flaw is that I've always lived too far away from the men with whom I shared a mutual interest. I am not quite sure how to fix that one!
Margaret, do you mind sharing how that manifested itself as a problem and how much distance are we talking about?
Posts 31 - 40 of 65