Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Deeply Saddened Over the Loss.

Dec 14th 2013 new
....of a long time friend. I just found out he passed away last night of a sudden stroke. We go back a LONG, long way....since 6th grade. We then went to High School together, worked part-time together....and for 3 years lived across the street from one another. And his parents (who are still alive) and mine were very good friends. And I was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow evening at a mini-reunion~ I am also troubled because he "strayed" away from the Catholic Faith for awhile and don't really know if he came back. Sorry this is long....and I've been in this room a lot lately....but my friend "A" could use the prayers.
Dec 14th 2013 new
I'm sorry for your loss, Jerry...The "hits" just keep coming, huh? May God receive "A's" spirit in Heaven, and grant him eternal rest. Prayers of consolation for your friend's family, as well as for yourself. Celebrate him at the mini-reunion!
Dec 14th 2013 new
Praying
Dec 14th 2013 new
Praying theheart
Dec 14th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Dec 14th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying hug
Dec 14th 2013 new
Praying
Dec 14th 2013 new
Praying prayers for all concerned and your family too, Jerry theheart
Dec 14th 2013 new
praying, Jerry.
Dec 14th 2013 new
Praying hugJerry you certainly have had a rough year of it. Hoping this next year coming up is happier for you! Praying hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 42