Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Hard time finding your match?

Dec 15th 2013 new
For me I feel like there are hardly any single women in my state on this site. When I go out and meet some ladies, most of them are married or have a boyfriend. It seems like there are hardly any singles out there. It seems like long distance relationships would be hard. Sticking with someone in your own state always seems the easiest.
Dec 15th 2013 new
Unless of course you live in a state like Florida where it's close to go three states over than to the tip >.< j/k It is hard especially when you're looking for things beyond just someone with a pulse. Keep on keeping on, especially when it comes to prayer, and things will start to look up smile
Dec 16th 2013 new

Or Maine, where there are few practicing Catholics, and most male CMers seem to be a) divorced without an annulment and b) non-paying members.

Sometimes we do have to raise our sights a bit and look farther down the road.

Dec 17th 2013 new
or pacific northwest where there are not so many members period
[imho most are non paying members]
Dec 18th 2013 new
Of the few gentlemen (7) I have had the privilege to communicate with from this site for longer than one emote, only 2 have been from my state....or within 500 miles. Just a thought.

Faithfulness and trust in God is hard, though I think that becuase of constant working at it I've gotten better at trust with age. Don't forget to pray...and just talk to people. It isn't that serious. So what if they don't respond! just keep going. I used to make it a rule to go through at least 10 profiles a night...and to take the interview or send an emote for everyone that I found interesting. Try it out!
Dec 24th 2013 new
I would not put all your bets on this particular site. There seem to be many people here who aren't interested in a relationship; rather they are more interested in attention. Or if they do respond, its usually because they think you are there to save them(usually from themselves). That being said, this site does provide a great opportunity to meet other Catholics and discuss pretty much whatever. Focus on developing friendships would be my advice.
Dec 25th 2013 new
I agree props to everyone who sends out emotigrams I think it should be a 2 way street online don't be afraid to cast a big net. In terms of everyone looking for friendship I encounter that too it seems like most only want friendship or casual dating. Where are all the marriage minded women? I have heard other sites like Ave Maria are where most everyone is seeking marriage but the numbers are very low in terms of members.
Dec 25th 2013 new
Well put, Alex. Also consider attending faith discussion groups, especially those dealing with traditional theology. They tend to be more intellectual and thus, more honest with you.
Dec 26th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: I would not put all your bets on this particular site. There seem to be many people here who aren't interested in a relationship; rather they are more interested in attention. Or if they do respond, its usually because they think you are there to save them(usually from themselves). That being said, this site does provide a great opportunity to meet other Catholics and discuss pretty much whatever. Focus on developing friendships would be my advice.
Well done, Greg. I've learned to recognize the blessing of friendships I've made on CM as well. God bless you.
Dec 26th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said:

Or Maine, where there are few practicing Catholics, and most male CMers seem to be a) divorced without an annulment and b) non-paying members.

Sometimes we do have to raise our sights a bit and look farther down the road.

Thought you might say, "Like Maine where there is no LECTRICITY!" Look further down the road to the Ozarks." duck If your electricity hasn't been restored this question is useless, how are things looking through the porthole up there Marge?
Posts 1 - 10 of 79