Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Dec 17th 2013 new
Test
Dec 17th 2013 new
Okay, I think this working well enough. You can test this by starting a post and then hitting cancel or your back button.
Dec 17th 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: Okay, I think this working well enough. You can test this by starting a post and then hitting cancel or your back button.
Good job!

Dec 17th 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: Sadly, there isn't a standard for whether form data is present when you go back/forward - some browsers save it, some don't.

While it's now a moot point on CM due to the fast work of Robin (Thanks!!), it's helpful to remember the forward button trick in case you have a similar problem on other sites.

I have had very good luck with Firefox saving the form data when navigating back and forth between pages. As Nathan noted, other browsers may not be as user friendly, but it can't hurt to try -- the worst that can happen is that you will be in the same shape as if you didn't try.

Dec 17th 2013 new
Thanks as always for being on top of things Nathan.
Posts 11 - 15 of 15