Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

This site keeps sending me matches from WAY further away than I am interested in pursuing. Is there a setting to say how far away is too far for that?
Dec 16th 2013 new
Your match list shows members who are within 250 miles of your location who are free to marry and have responded to their match portraits in ways that compliment your responses. At this time there isn't a way to filter members based on specific criteria, however, you can use the search feature if you have specific criteria in mind that you'd like to use, such as location.
Dec 27th 2013 new
I have written to five beautiful ladies in my age group who are in that 250 mile circle, but not a single reply. I wish that they'd at least say "not interested". Very depressing.
Dec 27th 2013 new
(quote) Thomas-1029831 said: I have written to five beautiful ladies in my age group who are in that 250 mile circle, but not a single reply. I wish that they'd at least say "not interested". Very depressing.
PrayingAhhh...what ever happened to common courtesy..
Dec 27th 2013 new
surprised imho, by chatting with others here, the standard reply rate is less than expected [by far] surprised
Dec 28th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Ahhh...what ever happened to common courtesy..
You are assuming the ladies in question have been signed on to read the messages...

Dec 28th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: You are assuming the ladies in question have been signed on to read the messages...

Yes that's true Jerry..... scratchchin
Posts 1 - 7 of 7