Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

How many?!

Dec 17th 2013 new
On my home page I got a start today when I read there were 4110 online,almost double six months ago !
Not sure if this is men and women ? scratchchin eyebrow
Dec 17th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: On my home page I got a start today when I read there were 4110 online,almost double six months ago !
Not sure if this is men and women ?
Make that 7,220! wide eyed eyebrowMore than I've ever seen ...because most people are indoors for Winter?
Dec 18th 2013 new
well its -35C here tonight, so you better believe I'm inside!
Dec 18th 2013 new
(quote) John-34848 said: well its -35C here tonight, so you better believe I'm inside!
Ouch John..that's a real Winter! eyepoppingIt's 30c in my house we'II put he fans on soon,I'm feeling tired with the change in temp'.
I joined in June and am amazed at the volume of people on CM now compared to then.There were
9,920 members on line just before.(must be many night owls too?) ornament wreath xmastree
Dec 18th 2013 new

Activity here increases drastically during the holiday season. As you say, people are indoors more. And unmarried people, I guess, have fewer errands to run and no in-laws to visit.
Just log in on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve. You'll be surprised.

party

Dec 18th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said:

Activity here increases drastically during the holiday season. As you say, people are indoors more. And unmarried people, I guess, have fewer errands to run and no in-laws to visit.
Just log in on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve. You'll be surprised.

scratchchin smile eyebrowHmm..I'm finishing at the end of December and I've got to say that to mix around
having fun and learning in the Forums has been a great experience and one to be recommended!!
I sincerely hope many more people join in and get to know one another here ,and bring with them
new positive and informative posts....and a sense of humor wink wave rose
Posts 1 - 6 of 6