Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Online Favorites List

Dec 17th 2013 new
Starting today, is not updating correctly. When a Favorite logs off, the person stays on the online list.
Dec 17th 2013 new
I thought it was unusual that 35 of my faves were online at the same time.....
Dec 17th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: I thought it was unusual that 35 of my faves were online at the same time.....
I currenty have 12 (which I know is incorrect) online, but the "star" stops counting at 9, and displays that.
Dec 17th 2013 new
xmastree thanks for a giggle xmastree
Dec 17th 2013 new
And now it's 42.... boggled
Dec 17th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: I thought it was unusual that 35 of my faves were online at the same time.....

I also have a crazy High # !!!!

New surprises!

Dec 17th 2013 new
thanks for letting me know.
I was going to be really sad. ashamed
Dec 17th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: thanks for a giggle
Well, I'm down right hysterical here, Susan... laughing cause this here is single digit number goldfish and it is "slim pickin's" down here!!!! these kind of numbers you all are screaming about eyebrow --- ain't on my Bingo card a'tall! weeping
Dec 17th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: Well, I'm down right hysterical here, Susan... cause this here is single digit number and it is "slim pickin's" down here!!!! these kind of numbers you all are screaming about --- ain't on my Bingo card a'tall!
O 75.
Dec 17th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: Well, I'm down right hysterical here, Susan... cause this here is single digit number and it is "slim pickin's" down here!!!! these kind of numbers you all are screaming about --- ain't on my Bingo card a'tall!
Barbara, That doesn't sound like a new your accent to me
Posts 1 - 10 of 19