Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hello, CMers,

No this is not a detention hall meeting with the brat pack stuck in the 80s, but an actual Breakfast meetup. I was wanting to see if anyone would like to join me for breakfast at Noshville in Nashville, TN on December 26th at 8:30A.M. I am craving for some lox and bagels and it is always a stop on the way home from my sister's place in KY and unlike downtown music bars and such, you can park at ease here :).

Noshville is located at Midtown at: 1918 Broadway Nashville Tn 37203. Their website is at: http://www.noshville.com

I will be there on the 26th and should be able to check forum posts late each evening prior to then. I hope to hear from you all and would love folks to join me.
Dec 21st 2013 new
Will Don McNeill be there? Apart from that, sounds different and worthwhile; too bad my sister came to visit me instead of letting me visit her.
Dec 21st 2013 new
Hey is Don McNeil an actor or the name of a character in that film? It has been forever since I have seen that movie :)
Dec 22nd 2013 new
Sounds yummy. Hope you have a good turnout.
Dec 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Suzanne-930338 said: Sounds yummy. Hope you have a good turnout.
Thanks Suzanne it would be nice to have folks take me up and join me at half past 8...I had my shots, am a good Catholic and don't bite :)
Dec 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Ludwik-33046 said: I will be there on the 26th and should be able to check forum posts late each evening prior to then. I hope to hear from you all and would love folks to join me.
Maybe I should jump in the car and head from Minnesota to Florida. I could make it to Nashville by 9 am. if I leave right after we open presents on Christmas.

See you at the Nashville Breakfast Club rendezvous. Coffee

Will we be reconvening, for a breakfast debriefing, on the return trip?

troll Hey---look what we got for Christmas CM'ers!!!

A huge stocking full of Emoticons!!

present santahat ornament snowman wreath

Awww even Hello Kitty! hellokitty heartbeat
Thanks CM Santas! clap

Dec 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Molly-688164 said: Maybe I should jump in the car and head from Minnesota to Florida. I could make it to Nashville by 9 am. if I leave right after we open presents on Christmas.

See you at the Nashville Breakfast Club rendezvous.

Hey---look what we got for Christmas CM'ers!!!

Awww even Hello Kitty!
Thanks CM Santas!

Molly, it would be great to have you! I would be so excited to have someone actually come. Are you serious or just kidding! I will be there at 8:30a.m. I have to be at my bro's close to noon in memphis to meet with him and my nephew for a few hours of Christmas cheer on the way to my home in Little Rock.

Let me know and send me a message through CM mail. I will be checking this forum post too but I just want to share information if you are coming.:)
Dec 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Molly-688164 said: Maybe I should jump in the car and head from Minnesota to Florida. I could make it to Nashville by 9 am. if I leave right after we open presents on Christmas.

See you at the Nashville Breakfast Club rendezvous.

Hey---look what we got for Christmas CM'ers!!!

Awww even Hello Kitty!
Thanks CM Santas!

Additionally gang we have a Molly coming or so I hope as I will be there :). Molly was in the original breakfast club, but she had a different last name. But you are still pretty Molly :). Come on guys join the fun!
Dec 23rd 2013 new
ornament Ludwik luv, I was just so inspired by your idea---that CM'ers could arrange for a breakfast rendezvous, in the midst of Christmas travels !! That I instinctively responded with 'Yippe'.

In all reality---I probably won't be venturing out for a road trip till later.
But I like your style!!
It's refreshing and spontaneous.

A warm Christmas hug from me to you! present
May we share a delicious hot breakfast sometime in the future Coffee
candycane
Drive safely. Buckle up. Share the road with Ice Skating and bicyclers
And try not to run over any Put me kangaroo down sport! Beaver Chirp Chirp hellokitty
Dec 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Molly-688164 said: Ludwik luv, I was just so inspired by your idea---that CM'ers could arrange for a breakfast rendezvous, in the midst of Christmas travels !! That I instinctively responded with 'Yippe'.

In all reality---I probably won't be venturing out for a road trip till later.
But I like your style!!
It's refreshing and spontaneous.

A warm Christmas hug from me to you!
May we share a delicious hot breakfast sometime in the future

Drive safely. Buckle up. Share the road with and bicyclers
And try not to run over any
Thanks Molly,

You seem very sweet and you have that going for you! I have met folks before just asking if folks would show me around and they happily obliged. Heck one person I corresponded first through forums in 2009, met me at my hotel lobby and drove me around the sights of Portland. Talked on the phone a few times but mainly messages. It was very nice of her. Still friends to this day. I was amazed at her comfort level because I would have expected okay meet and walk over somewhere but no she drove the first time meeting me. It was really nice. Now I never would hurt a flea but I have heard horror stories from others. Before we met she made it clear it was just a friendly get together and playing host to the city she loves. Had a great time went to the grotto, had sushi, and then went to a unique dessert place it was fun!

So people should just set up something in a city or meet up with someone if they ask as long as it is in public always and where there are lots of people :).

I hope someone would be up to hanging out at Noshville. I will be there! If you are ever in central Arkansas Molly, let me know!
Posts 1 - 10 of 14