Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 31st 2013 new
Thank you for the topic, Jeff. Your list is awesome btw! You get a Gold Star!

I must continue to develop my inner hearing, with prayer and in silence. Praying I want to listen better to hear that still small voice that will guide me lovestruck! to the right gentleman for me at this particular time in my life.

Happy 2014 to all you CM'ers! To be here with y'all---that's Good News! present

Barbara biggrin

Jan 3rd 2014 new

I look to 2014 with some trepidation with regards to dating. I have been hurt badly in the past and it took me 2 years to get the courage to date again. I am 44 and have said many novenas and have spoken to priests about my desire to meet the ONE; however, I am beginning to lose hope, and unfortunately, faith for that matter, that God has someone for me. I read the success stories in here and I am genuinely pleased for each and every person. I feel that I am at a crossroads as I do not know what to do. I pray, but I need something to help me go forward.

Jan 3rd 2014 new

Welcome to the forums, Anthony. This is a fun place to get to know people.

My dating resolution is to not take myself too seriously. I just want to have some fun. I also hope to get to more CM events this year. I went to my first last year and loved getting to meet real people.

I also resolve to not get down on myself when things don't work out. I learn something with every failure and it doesn't always mean I did anything wrong.

Jan 3rd 2014 new
Jeff, not to be rude, but your dating resolutions seem to be.common sense to me. I'm surprised you haven't used them from the start. Happy new year and good luck.
Jan 4th 2014 new
(quote) Anthony-931830 said:

I look to 2014 with some trepidation with regards to dating. I have been hurt badly in the past and it took me 2 years to get the courage to date again. I am 44 and have said many novenas and have spoken to priests about my desire to meet the ONE; however, I am beginning to lose hope, and unfortunately, faith for that matter, that God has someone for me. I read the success stories in here and I am genuinely pleased for each and every person. I feel that I am at a crossroads as I do not know what to do. I pray, but I need something to help me go forward.

No no no! Please don't lose hope! I find that if I am drifting in that direction it's because things aren't heading the way I want them to go, rather than the way God knows they should be. Keep your chin up and trust in God!
Jan 4th 2014 new
Thank you very much for your kind words.
Posts 11 - 16 of 16