Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 3rd 2014 new
are we getting warm?
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: I have prayed and searched and you are "the total package".
? for an initial response? Praying
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Looking for a fiscally responsible, smart, funny, kinky-haired Catholic lady from Maine. Extra points for linguists and jazz buffs. Object: matrimony.
very concise theheart
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: I actually had this happen, for real.
in an initial contact?......where they being deported at the time?
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: in an initial contact?......where they being deported at the time?
yes, a 1st message, right here on CM.
Jan 3rd 2014 new
here's mine

I've being following your forum posts and your kindness and genuine faith is very encouraging. My children have had some challenges also. Wanna get a coffee on the weekend?

Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: I actually had this happen, for real.
Hi Cindy, I guess, then, for you, it is technically no longer in the fantasy realm. Unless you are hoping for a reoccurrence?
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said:

Don't we all have fantasies about what we'd like to hear from a member of the opposite sex in an introductory message? What first line do you wish someone would send to you?

Here's mine.....I've read all your posts in the fora and I love your mind!

Your profile and posts tell me you are a sensitive, caring person who loves and lives her Catholic faith. I think we would make a great team.
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: yes, a 1st message, right here on CM.
let me clarify this. I never sent a message, this guy came out of no where and messaged me asking me to marry him. I don't send out messages. biggrin
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: in your dreams
wink That's why I am calling it my fantasy, Susan.
Posts 11 - 20 of 200