Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Nilda-834707 said: Didn't mean to draw dark clouds over your thread -- any whooo, I would like to hear from a potential "We have much in common based on our profiles. Care to meet for coffee/hot cocoa?" Boring? Perhaps, but realistic. Flowery prose can come later which will come across a lot more sincere. Not much into flights of fancy.
It's alright, Nilda. We all could use some reality testing sometimes. And you are right about wanting to see sincerity.
Jan 7th 2014 new
oh, i love taking test and yours is the best interview questions i've taken shhh clap You get a Gold Star! crossfingers hug wink
Jan 7th 2014 new
ok ladies, I havn't gotten any of your "initating" e-mails :) on a related not, and maybe I should post it as a new forum question, if so I appologise but...... Ladies do you answer all the e-mails you receive?
Jan 7th 2014 new
"note"
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Doug-930503 said: ok ladies, I havn't gotten any of your "initating" e-mails :) on a related not, and maybe I should post it as a new forum question, if so I appologise but...... Ladies do you answer all the e-mails you receive?
I don't even read all the emails I receive and no I don't reply to the ones I do read, but I'm new and I haven't quite figured out what I want. Signing up on this site was a huuuuge first step for me. Pray for me lol
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Doug-930503 said: ok ladies, I havn't gotten any of your "initating" e-mails :) on a related not, and maybe I should post it as a new forum question, if so I appologise but...... Ladies do you answer all the e-mails you receive?
yes, as a common courtesy and proper manner ... if you say "hi" I reply "hi"... it doesn't mean that we are a couple or something .... means to meet and mingle ... whether it be at in the neighborhood, work, parish, outdoor concert, etc.... whatever, happen to being friends and getting to know ... i always learn networking before it became a household name back in the 70s ... sure maybe in time meet your match, but until then meet and enjoy being friends, it is a nice support/social system crossfingers hug smile
Jan 7th 2014 new
I agree but unfortunately not everyone else thinks the same way. In my experience some men will take a simple smile or hello as an open invitation. Perhaps I'm too guarded, but I agree with you and I wish that were always the case.
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Melissa-1047376 said: I agree but unfortunately not everyone else thinks the same way. In my experience some men will take a simple smile or hello as an open invitation. Perhaps I'm too guarded, but I agree with you and I wish that were always the case.
Oops sorry I meant to quote and reply to Genie.
Jan 7th 2014 new
(quote) Melissa-1047376 said: I agree but unfortunately not everyone else thinks the same way. In my experience some men will take a simple smile or hello as an open invitation. Perhaps I'm too guarded, but I agree with you and I wish that were always the case.
Thanks for the reply to this question. However, if you don't initiate e-mails (ie. it's the mans job) and don't answer our e-mails, how are we supposed to woo you :) and others like you. I think this is the norm, hence there is a lot of "viewing" and not a lot of exchanges :) Then again, I'm new at this :)
Jan 7th 2014 new
Doug, good idea. Why not start a topic on ladies initiating emails? This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200